Happy Saturday! We hope your weekend is off to a great start. In case you haven’t heard, the hotels in California opened yesterday! Have you made your reservation yet? We look forward to getting on the water with you when you do!
We had a nice Friday on the lake yesterday with three boats going out in the morning, and two boats in the afternoon.
- Captain Bobby took a group of six out in the morning. The group caught 14 mackinaws and one brown trout. They were trolling using Al Wilson flashers in front of live bait about a foot off the bottom.
- Captain Donny took a family of three out in the morning. The group caught three mackinaw and a brown trout
- Captain Paul took four guests out in the morning. The group caught seven average size mackinaw.
- Captain Donny took five guests out in the afternoon. The group caught four mackinaw.
- Captain Paul took a group of four out in the afternoon and caught three nice sized mackinaw.
The wind definitely picked up in the afternoon, but the afternoon trips still had some success.
We’re getting busier every day, but we have availability throughout the weekend and in the upcoming week if you’re looking to catch some fish with us. Give us a call (530.541.5448) or book online.
We hope to see you soon! Happy fishing! 🐟