Fishing Report 6/13/2020
And just like that we’re back to the start of the week. We hope you’re enjoying your weekend. After yesterday, we’re definitely ready for some warmer weather!
We had a busy Saturday, despite the wind, with five boats going out in the morning, and three boats in the afternoon.
- Captain Zach took a group of six out in the morning. They caught limits on mackinaw.
- Captain Cesar took seven guests out in the morning and they caught ten Mackinaws.
- Captain Bobby took five out in the morning and they caught five Mackinaw ranging from 3 – 6 lbs.
- Captain Donny took six guests out in the morning and caught two mackinaw.
- Captain Paul took six guests out in the morning and they caught above average size limits of Mackinaw that put up a good fight.
- Captain Cesar took a group of seven out in the afternoon and they caught six average size mackinaw.
- Captain Bobby took a family of five out in the afternoon and they caught limits on mackinaw.
- Captain Paul took a group of six out in the afternoon and caught and the group caught five slightly above average Mackinaw.
We’re getting busier every day, but we have availability in the upcoming week if you’re looking to catch some fish with us. If you haven’t completed your summer plans it is definitely not too late to book. Give us a call (530.541.5448) or book online.
We hope to see you soon! Happy fishing! 🐟